Are you a banking specialist? Do you enjoy management of cash processing?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a global organisation based near Wolverhampton, and assisting with their search to appoint a Treasury Analyst to join their Cash Management team, acting as a crucial part of the European arm, coordinating banking administration, payment processing and providing support to the Director of Treasury Operations.
Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £25,000 per annum + study support of a Treasury qualification.
Ideally you will have worked within a shared service function within a banking/ treasury role, managing day to day cash operations.
The business are offering hybrid working, with a 50/50 office and home split.
Treasury Analyst responsibilities:
- Ensure timely processing of banking payments in relation to Accounts Payable
- Payment approval on cash management system and local banks
- Admin support - opening and closing bank accounts and maintenance of bank services
- Manage central cash pool and reporting
- Act as the main liaison with banks and third parties in relation to banking transactions and processes
- Continually work at developing the cashflow system
- Monthly settle Intercompany Balances
- Regular reporting and analysis of cash balances and locally held cash
- Monthly verification of the Pool balance in GL and calculation of interest charges
- Recent experience working within a banking/ treasury role
- Be proficient in Excel
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Excellent organisation skills
- Can demonstrate they can easily create a good working network across multiple teams.
To apply for the Treasury Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.