£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Treasury Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Monday - Friday
Are you currently working toward your ACT? Do you want to take the next step in your Treasury career?
I am working with a market leading, global business based in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be reporting directly into the Treasury Manager, working in a small team making a huge impact, with direct contact to the board of directors.
The successful candidate will have a Treasury background, as well as strong Excel skills and experience using a Treasury Management System.
Occasional travel will be required - also opportunity for overseas travel.
Senior Treasury Analyst responsibilities:
- Daily use of TMS to deliver accurate cash forecasting, UK and International
- Monthly/ quarterly cash forecasts for subsidiaries, GBP, EUR and USD accounts
- Prepare dashboard reports
- Drive process improvements, to improve the efficiency of the function
- Provide daily reporting on businesses net debt position
- Monitor compliance for the cash pool gross debit balance cap
- Liaison with external bankers, loan administration - preparing budget accordingly
To excel as a Senior Treasury Analyst you will:
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have experience working within a Treasury function
- Have previous experience operation a Treasury Management System
- Be part way through your studies - ideally AMCT/ CIMA (study support will be provided)
- Have the ability to build and maintain working relationships both internally and externally
- Have the desire to progress and succeed
Please apply and get in touch- full job specification can be provided.
To apply for the Senior Treasury Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.