Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are looking a Treasury Analyst to join our clients central finance team in Birmingham. This is a permanent opportunity for a deadline driven, organised and pro-active individual. You will be joining a fast-paced business where your hard work will be rewarded.
You will be ensuring that all of the businesses bank accounts are reconciled to agreed deadlines and analysed. Solving and resolving any discrepancies and reviewing unreconciled items. You will be involved in ensuring cashflow reporting is accurate and payment runs are completed on time with supporting management information. Working with the business to ensure that business decisions are made in an informed manner.
Key Responsibilities: (Full Job Description Available)
- Bank Reconciliation and analysis
- Reviewing payments, setting up and processing payment runs
- Allocating cash
- Handling queries
- Ensuring up to date records
- Analysis and oversight of cash and banking related items.
- Producing debtors and creditors reports
- Cashflow forecasting and review
- Cash collection analysis
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Salary: up to £26k + great benefits.
To apply for the Treasury position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.