£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Treasury Analyst - Reading
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading hospitality businesses. Private Equity backed and highly acquisitive, this company has experienced phenomenal growth which has created immense opportunity within the business. Entrepreneurial in spirit and fast moving, I am seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to join their team.
You will support the Head of Treasury in administering and monitoring the senior debt facility with a syndicate of banks. This role is primarily responsible for daily and weekly cash forecasting, making sure the cash is in the right place, at the right time and in the right currency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily business liquidity management
- Maintain loan schedules and interest payments.
- Maintain accurate to-date workbooks of facilities, interest and daily cash positions, consolidating them for ad-hoc reviews
- Support the Head of Treasury and Financial Controller with monthly, quarterly and yearly Cash-flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of Holding Company bank accounts and accounting for interest payments
- Providing financing cost figures to be posted to P&L on a monthly basis
- Support business in Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) compliance process
- Assist Head of Treasury with identifying operating inefficiencies and proposed improvements.
- Support the Head Of Treasury in the management of relationships with banks, agents and relevant external providers
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as necessary to assist Head of Treasury, Financial Controller or CFO
- Liaising with senior members of Finance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Treasury experience with good knowledge in cash management and cashflow forecasting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Essentials: Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUPS, INDEX MATCH, etc. Ability to break down and understand/combine variety of formulas desired)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- You should be happy to challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong commitment to accuracy
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to day to day deliverables as well as to business change
- Experience of Microsoft Great Plains would be an advantage