£25000 - £27000 per annum
6 months ago
A leading organisation who is a specialist within their field is looking to expand their Treasury department by recruiting a Treasury Analyst. The successful Treasury Analyst will be working for an employer who is leading the way in their area of expertise and has seen double figure growth within the last 5 years.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for:
- Daily and weekly cash forecasting, as well as supporting the Head of Treasury with quarterly and yearly Cash-Flow forecasts
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Maintain interest payments and loan scheduals
The successful Treasury Analyst is likely to have the following experience of:
- Experience within an accounting or Treasury environment
- Advanced Excel including: V-Lookups, Pivot Table and Index Match
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Microsoft Great Plains 2010 experience would be desirable
The salary for this position is paying up to £27,000 with additional study support towards a financial qualification.
To apply for the position of Treasury Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.