Lichfield, Staffordshire, W. Midlands, England
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Global brand who are looking for support from a Treasury Accountant to join their Treasury team. This is a 9 month FTC based in Lichfield.
As a Treasury Accountant you will be working closely with the rest of the Treasury team and internal and external audit. You will also be required to provide support to external auditors and relationship bankers.
What to expect
- Monthly reports to: Explain FX variances, review FX rate changes, daily upload of FX rates
- Quarterly reporting and reconciliations for the senior management
- Authorising and releasing funds, maintaining an audit trail
- Preparation of compliance certificates for lenders
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes, including the back-office systems
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience within a similar Treasury focused role
- Experience with multi currency payments
- A thorough understanding of Treasury Payments
- Ability to build effective relationships
In return you will be welcomed into a friendly team, in a business who recognise you for great work, with the flexibility to put forward your own ideas and implementation of processes.