Halesowen, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Study support, up to 33 days holiday
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working exclusively alongside a global market leader with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Treasury professional to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience plus; study support, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to another 8 days) and generous discounts at a number of high street brands. There is also an excellent office environment and you will be reporting into a supportive and caring Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will act as the single point of contact between the outsourced treasury team and the UK&I business. You will be responsible for providing support to the outsourced team in order to analyse and resolve any issues from the previous day. There is also the possibility for international travel within the role to Amsterdam and Israel (although this is not a requirement) and lots of opportunities for personal progression and development.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Dealing with unmatched banking issues and resolving with the unit and control teams
- Performing complex reconciliations across numerous accounts
- Providing training and support to the outsourced team in India
- Identifying and rectifying any errors.
- Escalating missed cash collections with the cash and control team
- Chasing treasury forecasts and preparing for review and sign off
- Adhoc project work within Group Cash Team.
- Raising manual cheques
- Arranging signatories to ensure payments can be made
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of Treasury and / or Cash Office processes
- Experience of producing or reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and cash forecasts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables and v lookups required) and SAP would be beneficial.