£100000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
GRG Executive Search have been retained by a Global Consulting Business to find a first-class transformation candidate to lead a key strategic part of their company portfolio. This role will support a variety of clients, to further strengthen and develop account relationships.
You will work with senior client stakeholders across a broad range of technologies, delivering large scale transformational programmes so salary/package has been put together to attract the best and would be circa £100-115k plus bonus and package.
- Lead the delivery of the programmes and always ensure budgets and timelines are managed.
- Operate at board level in multi-site and multi supplier engagements.
- Engage with key stakeholders both internal and external, working to a strategic communication plan.
- Ensure that the programmes land successfully, in terms of technology, processes and supporting to embed cultural change where needed.
- Ability to support from a business development perspective to secure new business with existing and potential new clients.
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality.
- Lead multi-functional teams in a wide variety of environments.
- Provide analytical data of the programme e.g., performance and finances.
- Experience of working within client-side delivery and consultative environments.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of projects and programmes within a multi supplier, competitive environment.
- Broad knowledge across multiple technology areas.
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements.
- Ability to build strong client relationships in a variety of environments.
- Evidence of successfully negotiated agreements within a multi supplier delivery environment.
- Relevant qualifications i.e. PRINCE2.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to board level.
- Experience working successfully in fast paced environments.