Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + Pension, bonus, central location
4 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a large, well-known and prestigious business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, as their Transactional Finance Manager. We are seeking a high-calibre Finance Manager with excellent attention to detail, leadership and time management skills, to join our client who genuinely develop and invest in their employees, and can offer fantastic career progression.
As Transactional Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- To lead, motivate, develop and appraise a team of 6, in managing the efficient and timely transactional processing of income and claim payments.
- To ensure data is robust, controlled, and key finance systems are being utilised correctly and efficiently, applying the correct accounting treatment.
- Control Accounts are managed and reconciled on a timely basis.
- To maintain the effective and auditable controls over transactions, minimising risk and reporting opportunities.
- Ensure the appropriate review, investigation and resolution to discrepancies.
- Ensure relevant KPI's are established to monitor the performance of the team and these are reviewed on a timely basis.
- Build strong inter business unit relationships to ensure process issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide support to the internal and external audit process.
- Support the Group Finance team on project initiatives.
As the successful Transactional Finance Manager, you are likely to be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and have proven experience in managing a team, and working to service level agreements within a large corporate business. You will have excellent problem solving skills, and outstanding customer service ethics in dealing with both internal and external customer queries.
In person we seek someone motivated, diligent and timely, who has a natural flair and enjoyment for leading and developing a team.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Transactional Finance Manager: a base salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 (dependant on experience) plus an above average benefits package including bonus; defined contributory pension (up to 10% employer contribution); discounted travel scheme for public transport; discounted insurance; life assurance/ DIS; medical insurance; health checks; and many other flexible benefits to financially enhance your package.
They are also committed to employee development and ongoing training, and also can offer excellent career progression.
To apply for this great Transactional Finance Manager position, based right in the heart of Birmingham City Centre (easy walking distance from Snow Hill, New Street and Tram/ Bus stops) please apply at your earliest convenience; or if you have any questions, please get in touch directly. Thank you.