Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint a Transactional Finance Manager for our client based in Solihull. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Direct Line Management Responsibility for the small Transactional Finance Team which includes sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, overheads and fixed assets..
- Lead the month end close process for the Transactional Finance Team, including critical analysis of first draft Overheads and Balance Sheet results.
- Ensure key monthly variances (vs forecast, budget and last year) are fully understood, reported and remedial activities actioned for overheads and People costs.
- Responsible for aged debt collections, payment runs and supplier management.
- Prepare, review and process month-end journals (accruals, prepayments, allocations, etc.) as appropriate, including review and sign-off of direct reports.
- Day-today management of the core accounting system, including implementing improvements and reducing the number of incorrectly recorded transactions.
- Develop and provide business partnering services within the Finance Team and across the wider business.
- Review of VAT returns before submission.
- Review of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist with the completion of year end statutory accounts and reconciliations to the management accounts
- Lead transactional team input for the year-end audit process
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
This role would suit someone who has managed a small transactional team. Salary of £50-£55k plus benefits.