Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, flexible working
about 2 months ago
Gleeson are currently recruiting exclusively for a Transactional Finance Manager for our client based in Central Birmingham. The role is paying up to £40k with benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday and lovely offices with a restaurant and gym on site.
You will be looking after a team of 7 made up of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury. Key responsibilities include:-
- Directly manage 7 members of staff and take ownership of their development
- Manage and own all income and payment transactions
- Ensure the correct accounting and control of back office policy systems into the financial ledgers
- To maintain effective, auditable controls over transactions, minimising risk and ensuring that monies received and paid are reconcilable to the nominal ledger.
- Manage the month end transaction process.
- Build strong inter business unit relationships to ensure process issues are resolved on a timely basis and improve processes.
- Monitor cash-flow and chaps payments and liaise where issues are identified.
- Previous experience of managing a transactional finance team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of AP and AR.
- Strong IT skills.