Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Transactional Finance Manager - new position for a growing business based in Wolverhampton.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market-leading business to appoint a Transactional Finance Manager to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing organisation that operates across the world.
Your focus will be to support the ledger & cash management functions of the business, with a view to assisting with long-term process and timetable improvements.
- Leading the team in the day to day operations of the AP, AR and treasury functions
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations, purchase order tracking, and other outstanding issues for month/year end requirements
- Month end reporting
- Supporting the team in the provision of long-term solutions to on-going inefficiencies
- Cash position reporting & balance sheet analysis
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business, ensuring all required information is accessible for reporting purposes
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a highly-visible, permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by change, with a solid background in team leadership. Salary ranges from £45-55k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a role as an AP/AR/Treasury Manager
- Ability to take the next step in their career
- Strong understanding of high-volume financial transactions and related functions and processes
- Personable, supportive and customer-focused attitude
- A strong communicator, able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Hands on capabilities, with an ability to focus on improvements to bottle-necks in process
- Strong Excel skills
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 0121 752 9950 for more details.