Transactional AP Project Manager - Neat Stoke on Trent - 12 month project
Purpose of the Role:
AP project, looking at processes and making efficiency's.
- Previous experience process improvement in Account Payable, root cause analysis and corrections legacy issues.
- Management of P2P and AR related controls, operational activities, forecasting and related cash management
- SSC processes improvement experience
- Understanding of transactional processes across multiple businesses.
- Creation and Maintenance of dashboards/reports
Skills and Competences
- Experience of up a shared service centre and Accounts Payable
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communicator with and ability to build strong and effective working relationships & deal with the expected impact on the existing team
- Proven ability to project manage & deliver change and improve MI systems and controls