Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Transactional Accounts Team Leader - new position for a growing business based near Wolverhampton.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market leading business to appoint a Transactional Accounts Team Leader to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation that is undergoing a period of very positive change.
Your focus will be to support the purchase & sales ledger functions of the business, with a view to assisting with long-term process and timetable improvements, and team development.
- Leading the team in the day to day operations of the AP & AR functions
- Ensuring the team are up to date with reconciliations, queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- supporting the team in the more "hands on" tasks, including invoice processing, escalated credit control and any associated query resolution
- Cash position reporting
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business, ensuring all required information is accessible for reporting purposes
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by change, with a solid background in team leadership. Salary ranges from £28-32k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in a role as AP/AR Supervisor/Manager, ideally with managing multiple poeple
- Clear skills in debt management, DSOs, etc
- A strong understanding of end-to-end purchase ledger and related functions and processes
- Personable, supportive and customer-focused attitude
- Strong communication skills, able to motivate and mentor key members of staff
- Hands on capabilities, willing to clear backlogs and assist with more repetitive tasks
- Strong Excel skills
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.