£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading consumer durables business, are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role will focus on delivering mutli-channel marketing campaigns to drive performance of the trade channel.
This is a great opportunity that comes with tons of development, and would suit a broad marketer who is strategic in their approach but still enjoys being hands-on in the day to day execution.
- Support the trade channel with marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and grow the channel.
- Be the go-to person for the trade channel, understand the audience, their needs and buying behaviours.
- Equip the sales team with the tools they need to educate and drive demand for products.
- Planning and delivering the marketing activity plan for the trade channel, focusing on events, case studies , product launches, technical literature, PR and sales promotions.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and other channel marketing managers to ensure all communications are consistent and aligned with group brand guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance, using insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to bring market insight and channel objectives inline with the wider marketing strategy.
- Have experience within B2B environments, and a proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns.
- Be results driven, and commercially minded.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines, with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves a challenge.
Flexible working approach - 3 days in office, 2 days from home.