My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a digital lead to join their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role with focus on executing mutli-channel marketing campaigns to drive performance of the the trade channel.
This is a great opportunity to really make this role own, and would suit someone who is a self-starter, and strategic in their approach but still enjoys being hands-on in the day to day execution.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Support trade merchants with marketing campaigns and collateral to drive brand awareness and influence the buyer and end user.
- Be the go-to person for the trade channel, understand the audience, their needs and buying behaviours.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to bring market insight and channel objectives inline with the wider marketing strategy.
- Planning and delivering the marketing activity plan for the trade channel, focusing on in-store POS, Trade shows, product launches, technical literature, PR and promotions.
- Work closely with EMEA and group functions to ensure all communications are consistent and aligned with brand guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance, using insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Line management, this role comes with one direct report.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within B2B manufacturing environments, and a proven track record of delivering narketing campaigns.
- Be results driven, and commercially minded.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves a challenge.