Trade Marketing Executive
Up to £35,000
Currently recruiting for a World Leading Manufacturer & Supplier who meet their suppliers demands of Safety, Security & Convenience. They service both small trade businesses & global manufacturers. As a Trade Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing and managing successful communications, marketing activities and support that deliver against the marketing strategy and channels business priorities.
These products are sold through architectural ironmongers, locksmiths and specified on large-scale projects such as schools, hotels, and stadiums. It is a fast-paced channel where they need to generate high value opportunities from major and new accounts through more bespoke marketing activities and through influencing decision makers as well as end users.
If you have experience as a Marketing Executive within B2B or Trade, this is the perfect opportunity to excel your career with a Global Business
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving marketing role
- Proven ability to lead and take products from proposition to launched in the market
- Proven ability to lead and successfully run to completion marketing projects with many stakeholders involved
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines, with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Industry experience not essential, but may be advantageous