My client, a well established consumer goods business with instantly recognisable products found in all major UK retailers, are looking for a Trade Marketing & Digital manager to join the team. You will be joining a fantastic company who have a global reach, the Trade Marketing Manager will help grow the brand identity through retail marketing strategies and brand campaigns. Providing Trade related marketing that drives awareness and product trial through retail channels including; Advertising, Promotions, Trade Events, Sampling, Sponsorship, PR, Online content & Literature.
- Develop and deliver local marketing plans, with a focus trade shows, retail marketing and product launches.
- Ensure localised marketing campaigns are inline with the wider brand strategy, and follow the brand DNA.
- Support the consumer marketing strategy with consumer, shopper and customer insights and market research.
- Plan and deliver trade marking collateral to support retailers, including POS, FSDUs, promotional plans, product activation, and range management.
- Develop annual marketing calendar with retailers with a focus on seasonal campaigns - making adaptions to products or packaging as required.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, ensuring all commutations is consistent across in store retail, web and social channels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar marketing position, experience within retail or FMCG would be beneficial.
- Ability to analyse consumer behaviour and build effective campaigns based on insights.
- Creative thinker, with strong attention to detail.
- Extremely organised with the ability to work across multiple projects.