Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Toolmaker - Kidderminster
£35,000 base income plus considerable overtime potential
Rotating day shift: 1 week of mornings (6-2pm), 1 week of afternoons (2-10pm) no night shift
A leading manufacturing business in Kidderminster are currently going through a huge period of growth and thus have a need to expand their toolroom with additional toolmakers. Forming part of the maintenance department, the toolmaker is a crucial part of the keeping the factory moving, and ensures all equipment and tools are kept to their usual high standards.
Working for a highly established business who are passionate about developing internal talent through training and career growth, you will form part of a small tooling team, working alongside a team of 30 maintenance staff to keep the business moving.
- Competitive income of £35,000
- Annual bonus at end of year
- Annual wage increases at beginning of year
- Free car parking
- Huge amounts of weekend overtime available at double rate
A bit about you
- A time served engineer with a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of using conventional machinery such as millers, surface grinders and lathes
- Experience of toolmaking within a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with press tools, CNC and large-scale machinery would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. If you would like more details before applying, please contact to arrange a strictly confidential discussion. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Please note we are only able to process applications from candidates who hold the right to work in the UK. If you do not hold the right to work in the UK your application will be discarded.