World leader in advanced engineering, development and production needs you!
My client is THE name in global engineering, material science and manufacturing expertise. Generating over £957.8 million and employing over 9000 employees, my client is now looking to add an experienced Toolmaker to their organisation and that Toolmaker, could be you.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Toolmaker to join an organisation that has not only delivered its products across 30 countries, but also delivered sustainable growth to ensure profit and security for many more years to come. My client offers advanced products such as ceramic components in a range of materials that are utilised within the industrial, petrochemical and medical markets. Recognised as a global centre of excellence my client are now looking to expand and build their current toolmaking department.
Having worked extremely closely with this company to fully understand the requirements of the role, I am now looking to engage with Toolmaker's who possess the following essential experience:
- Apprenticeship trained or equivalent qualification within an engineering discipline
- Ability to overhaul and maintain press tooling
- Confident and knowledgeable within bench fitting, turning, milling, surface grinding
- Ability to service and repair tooling, as well as strip down, clean, lubricate and rebuild
- Manufacture of new tooling and ancillary spares
Desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of ceramic powder compaction tooling
- Cylindrical grinding
- Wire / spark eroders
- Background in production machinery
My client is offering a very competitive annual salary for this permanent position and are offering an extremely family friendly day shift of 07:00am to 16:30pm, Monday to Thursday.