Solihull, West Midlands
£10 - £12 per hour + .
4 months ago
Exciting opportunity for established organisation near the Birmingham Business Park for a Tenancy Agreement Coordinator. The role is initially a long term interim position.
- To take ownership of the Change of Tenancy Process from start to finish
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with Operations, so that the needs of all departments are balanced, to the benefit of the Business as a whole.
- To ensure compliance with Code of Practice
- To track Changes of Tenancy
- To process application forms and perform credit checks
- To assist BDM's in recruitment process
- To obtain the necessary approvals for the new agreements and changes to existing agreements
- To ensure paperwork received is compliant with the company Code of Practice
- To manage to Notice of Change and Change of Tenancy notifications to both internal and external stakeholders
- To maintain relevant checklists and issue relevant information required within bundles to ensure Code compliance
- To produce Statutory Declarations, Tenancy/Operator Agreements and Side Letters To produce Departure Statement for exiting Partners, considering all financial aspects including deposits, floats, dilapidation's, stock, fixtures and fittings and any other additional charges.
- To finalise departure payments ensuring all relevant charges have been applied
- To produce Entry Statement for new Partners in the South on both L&T and managed sites, considering all financial aspects including rent, deposit, stock, fixtures and fittings and any other additional charges
- To issue relevant documentation for any changes to agreements, including rent changes, price band changes, tie status changes, MPO, Commission, rent reviews, deposits/floats/F&F and Deeds of Variation
- Experience of difficult customers
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Fair, supportive and positive
- Resilient and calm with the ability to cope under pressure
- Confident and enthusiastic