£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, an International consumer and business services provider requires a finance business partner to work with the sales and marketing teams.
The business partnering function is responsible for providing financial support, especially for reporting and forecasting purposes and to manage the function's accounting activities, completing close activities, and compiling and reporting forecasting information.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Create and update cost plans including pricing and margins.
- Create Profit and Loss simulations.
- Update advertising and promotional trackers including a reconciliation of rebates and stock compensation.
- Analyse margin mix and changes to forecast, Business Plan and actuals.
- Support Business planning and cost plans with analysis versus forecast and prior year.
- Gross margin analysis to report on variance analysis and mix changes to plan and forecast.
- Support the Finance Manager managing closing, reporting and forecasting activities
The successful candidate will be either a part qualified or a newly qualified accountant with strong excel skills and experience of using a large ERP system such as SAP. This role would suit someone who is curious and asks questions with a business partnering background.
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation with a large production network and cutting edge R&D facilities.
With a diverse network of production and R&D facilities, Panasonic delivers innovative products incorporating cutting-edge technologies that set the standard for air conditioners worldwide. Expanding globally, Panasonic provides superior international products transcending borders.