£9 - £12 per hour + bens
12 months ago
Are you looking for your next challenging role within Accounts Payable, and offer recent experience of working in a similar, high volume role? Then this role could be perfect for you.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a well-established, people-focused business, who have multiple sites throughout their UK network and provide housing solutions for a number of their clients, and are based in Slough, Berkshire.
Due to a recent promotion, our client is in need of a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing finance team, on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the AP Manager, your role as an Accounts Payable Assistant will involve:
- Being responsible for the Accounts Payable duties for various sites of the business, and adhering to set timescales as part of the company policies
- Ensuring a stringent control environment exists and driving continuous process improvements
- Bring responsible for supporting an efficient and controlled purchase to pay process
- Processing vendor invoices
- Bank Accounts and Bank Recs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Petty cash and expenses
Ideal profile as an Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Be able to offer previous, and recent Accounts Payable experience
- Be able to work in a small, close-knit, supportive team
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Must be self-motivated
- Previous experience of Sage or similar would be advantageous
This is a unique, exceptional Accounts Payable opportunity where you will enjoying working within a small, close-knit team where full training will be provided. My client offers a superb office environment, plenty of free parking and is in easy reach of all public transport routes. Please contact me for further details on this great role - my client can offer an immediate start and keen to hire candidates who are available at short notice. The successful candidate will then be offered a permanent opportunity within a few weeks - and my client is able to offer superb benefits - including 25 days holiday and pension.