£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Italian Speaking Credit Controller (Home Based)
Are you an Italian speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb 6 month temporary position? Our impressive, International business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre in Bracknell are looking to recruit an Italian speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA, initially on a 6 month temporary basis.
As an Italian speaking Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries, and handling a ledger of around 1,000 customer accounts.
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base (around 1,000 - 1,500 accounts)
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Control or Customer Services
- Experience of chasing debtors, or dealing with customers across EMEA
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in Italian, and potentially one other European language
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards/Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb Italian Credit Control opportunity based in Bracknell. Initially this will be hired on a 6 month temporary basis, with the potential for this to be extended, subject to performance and sign-off. Our client can offer superb training, and this role will be a home based opportunity initially, due to the COVID restrictions, so their current offices are closed. Within the 6 months, there may be some requirement to work in the office a couple of days a week, once COVID restrictions are lifted, so ideally you will be based fairly close to the Bracknell location, or be comfortable with commuting maybe one or two days per week.