Up to £20000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Temporary Accounts Assistant - Cash & Banking department
£20,000 per annum
To start ASAP
As an Accounts Administrator you will be an integral part of the Cash Accounting team whose main function on a daily basis is to ensure accurate, prompt recording of all cash receipts and investigation of descrepancies.
- Import daily bank file into Aptos
- Enter cash exceptions
- Import credit card transactions from Wren
- Analyse & communicate discrepancies with stores, ASM, DM & HR
- Support Assistant Accountant in the activation of assets
- Store queries
- Month end journals & reconciliations
- Post cash book
- Raise invoices for landlords
- Process L2S vouchers
- Any other tasks deemed necessary as the role, team and business develops.
- You will ideally be experienced in an similar role for a minimum of 12 months
- Good Numerical skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with Microsoft programmes in particular Excel.
- A good communicator at all levels
If you are immediately available to start work and you have the relevant experience please don't hesitate to apply.