3 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a World-renowned IT organisation to find a first-class Technical Trainer for EMEA to train employees on a new technology solution for one of the company's largest client groups.
As the Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for working with the customer on site and remotely to ensure all employees are confident with using the new technology and deliver a flawless installation of the solutions in scope of the projects based in EMEA.
- Work with Program and Project Managers to determine local country training needs to support the Project.
- Develop training plan activities to be included in the overall Project plan.
- Evaluate training needs that result from new processes or changes in existing processes as part of the decouple project activities.
- Evaluate existing training for applicability for the project.
- Design and build training curriculum and training materials.
- Identify all resources and vendors and develop matrix of required training programs.
- Create local language versions of training programs where necessary.
- Design and implement and delivery training to support the Project objectives.
- Utilise local training resources and existing training delivery methods where applicable.
- Track training delivery and execution across each country and training consumption.
- Support maintenance of training documentation in Service Operations knowledge base.
- 5+ years of corporate training experience focused on customer service, field repair or other service delivery functions.
- Experience with creating and managing remote video training solutions.
- Ability to handling multiple challenges, prioritising responsibilities, and effectively leading multiple team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills either remote or classroom
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying audience groups and levels
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Smart Sheet, etc.
The role is an interim opportunity for a period of 12 months and is paying a competitive daily rate, you will also be working remotely but travel overseas across EMEA may be needed at points within the programme to visit customers on site.
Please note that this role will need a bilingual speaker who is fluent in English and either Spanish, French, German or Dutch.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.