Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, one of the worlds largest rolling stock manufacturers, is looking to grow their technical support team with a technical support engineer. You will provide support to all areas of the business and the customer and supplier base, contributing to the development and growth of the business whilst maintaining safety and quality standards.
A bit about the role:
- Provide engineering support to production activities.
- Work to product standards and specifications.
- Supplier - customer technical interface for wheelsets.
- Authoring and maintaining technical work instructions and procedures.
- Provide support to First and Final article inspections.
- Undertake document and drawing reviews including clause by clause reviews of new/ updated specifications.
- Provide support to contract variations and concessions.
- Resolving Customer/Supplier/Internal technical queries.
- Provide support to wheelset audits.
- Conducting warranty investigations and authoring of technical reports.
A bit about you:
- Technical Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Excellent Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting position, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV.
*You must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.