£30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Technical Support Engineer - Manchester - £30 - 37k
Are you a Technical Support Engineer based in Manchester who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive Manchester based Manufacturing organisation.
The company provide service solutions for bogies, wheelsets and gearboxes.
As a member of the Technical Services team, provide engineering support to all areas of the business and to supplier base, contribute to the development and growth of the business whilst maintaining the company's safety and quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead customer engineering meetings.
- Work to product standards and specifications.
- Manage change process for wheelsets.
- Provide support to First and Final article inspections.
- Reports and warranty issues.
- Compiling comprehensive technical reports.
- Supplier - customer technical interface for wheelsets.
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- A recently graduated engineer will be considered for the role.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft office software.
If this role is of interest, please apply with your CV and we will get in touch and arrange a confidential chat