Technical Support Analyst
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension, Healthcare etc
11 months ago
Technical Support Analyst (6 month FTC) Based at East Midlands Airport (On site) £40,000 Pro Rata
Gleeson are working alongside an internationally known client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to join a great team on an initial 6 month FTC. This is a role for an adaptable, self motivated support analyst who likes to get out and about driven by fixing different task on a daily basis.
- Experience maintaining a Windows Server environment including AD, GP.
- Up to date hardware and software knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server
Minimum Exchange 2010, ideally Exchange 2016.
- Understanding of all networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in remote access services including VPNs, RDP, Remote Apps.
- Good working knowledge of all hardware including Servers, PCs, Printers
- Good working knowledge of latest MS and Windows used within a network environment as well as previous versions.
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, Postgres and Access.
- Knowledge of LANS, WANS & Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge of backup systems, ideally Veeam.
- Experience of maintaining an IP based phone system.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Healthcare - Standard single cover
- Annual leave - 22 days for first full year (pro-rata for first year based on start date)
- Pension Scheme - Employee contribution 3% / Employer contribution 6%
Don't worry if you don't tick every box as the client are open to being flexible if needed.
If interested, please apply below!