Solihull, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Service Delivery Manager - Solihull - £50,000 - £55,000
SDM, Service Delivery, service management, service delivery manager, ITIL, incident, change, SLA, stakeholder, project manager
I am currently working with a client based in Solihull who are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to come on board and join their IT team. This position will be working as the number 2 position to the Head of IT managing all elements of service delivery (ITIL, project management, incident management, change management etc).
The position will have no man management responsibilities however the ideal candidate will have a technical arm to their skills set and be able to "muck in" with the team when needed.
Core skills required:
- ITIL certified.
- Strong process management experience, ideally a background implementing best practices.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience working as Incident and Change Manager.
- Strong technical background. (ideally service desk and infrastructure knowledge)
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to step up in to the Head of IT role when needed. (holidays, sickness etc)
- Prince 2 certified would be an advantage.
If this advert has tweaked your interest and you'd like to have a chat through the role, please apply here!