Technical Project Manager
Salary- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Role Type- Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment have just been briefed on a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing law firm based in Central Birmingham. We are searching for a confident and competent Technical Project Manager with experience in professional services and legal. The successful candidate will have a large amount of experience working on infrastructure projects across, networks, servers and security, in order to work on a wide portfolio of technology projects.
What we expect from you:
- Extensive experience in managing infrastructure, networking and IT security projects from end to end.
- Experience in problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in gathering requirements.
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to people with a varying understanding of technology.
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Additional information available upon application.
If you have the relevant experience and you are comfortable working within the Birmingham area, please apply below!