Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
O-365 Technical Consultant
Salary - £30,000
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Hampton in Arden
I am working with a client based just outside of Birmingham who are looking to expand their current technical team. We are looking for a Technical Engineer who has worked specifically with office 365 installations and migrations as well as support of the system.
The ideal candidate will have worked on migrations of office 365 (Ideally with 3rd party companies), supported the aftercare and have worked with the support of SharePoint.
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Supporting office 365 Installations.
- Provide support to end users and customers.
- Work along-side the Customer & Sales teams to develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Be a point of escalation to the technical services support desk.
Background & Requirements:
- Be proficient with Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Have experience in a Cloud Support role.
- Worked on Office 365 installations.
- Have a Valid driver's license and car.
This position will require UK wide travel which is expected twice a month on average. Fuel will be expensed for the travel.
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the desirable experience, then please apply here.
Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, Cloud, Windows 10, Server 2012/2016, AWS.