Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently working with an emerging, technology driven business in the Birmingham area, who are looking for Business Analysts to join their tech team. Not only will you be working in a core function of the business, you will also be supporting global teams, identifying business needs and translating business requirements to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The successful candidate will help design the future operating model, identify improvements and efficiencies of processes, whilst working with the latest technologies. Having exposure to all areas of the business, you will lead the documentation and analysis of processes and be a part of the projects from cradle to grave.
What is required?
- Track record of providing as-is and to-be analysis and supported the implementation of changes to processes
- Experience in data analysis, process mapping and the use of SQL and Microsoft stack
- Understanding of Finance and data concepts, with good analytical and mathematical capability
- Ability to analyse and identify solutions through the use of automation/predictive analytics
- Previously supported and designed operating models with a track record of producing documentation and reporting
- Worked in a Financial Services/Functional environment in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation with exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Be a part of a strategic direction, focusing on business-critical projects
- Work with the latest technologies and have the opportunity to input and provide solutions for better practice
- Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Keeley for further information or apply here with your CV.