£25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits package
3 months ago
Our client is an established and market leading UK based manufacturer who is now looking for a natural leader to join their Finance department in Worcester. If you have experience in or wish to gain experience in managing and developing a junior team then this could be the next great step!
This role usually entails:
- Co-ordination of forecast and business plan processes.
- Product and Headcount Controlling.
- Initiate and lead projects to drive improvements and implement new concepts regarding departmental and business challenges.
An ideal applicant for this position will:
- Have a relevant Finance Degree or experience in the field.
- Experience in Management Accounting, IFRS and SAP.
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills - i.e. pivot tables and v-lookups
- Experience in leading a team is preferable.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉