Shirley, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £21000 per annum + benefits package
11 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator/ Coordinator to join a Property support team.
The role shall provide high level comprehensive admin support to this department, providing a key link between field based staff, suppliers and other departments, whilst maintaining an excellent level of Customer service at all times.
We are looking for a logical, organised and proactive individual who has a strong eye for detail. We are looking for proven admin skills as this position shall be working within a fast paced team and accuracy is essential. You shall need to have the ability to communicate on all levels and develop relationships both internally and externally. A Self-starter with a can do attitude is essential
- Maintain accuracy of company database for all properties.
- Conduct weekly structured calls with field based contacts according to a standard agenda and a follow up of agreed actions
- Proactively manage the administration associated with the departments closed properties, including security provisions, valuations and utility services management.
- Managing the distribution and responses to incoming statutory notices from local authorities, informing key stakeholders.
- Manage the day to day performance of service providers to maintain business continuity and achieve agreed service levels.
- Full engagement with site transition process and movements of properties internally, ensuring transition period is minimised and ensuring all actions are completed in time for transfer.
- Attendance and participation in team meetings. Ensure that minutes are taken and circulated within agreed timescales
- Proven administrative background
- Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems and of devising new systems, or improvements to existing ones
- Fully competent in all MS packages
- Ability to communicate information effectively to a range of Internal/external contacts
- Highly organised with a thorough methodical approach
- Enjoy working as part of a proactive team, working collaboratively to provide cover and support to fellow team members.
- Pride yourself on providing excellent customer service to colleagues and external contacts, taking ownership of tasks and processes and challenging the way things are done to achieve a better outcome.
- Willing to travel to meetings across the country (approx. once a month) with possible overnight stays.
In return you shall receive an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
Should you wish to find out more then do not delay contact us today