£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + CTA or ATT Study Support
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are exclusively supporting one of the most exciting UK Tech companies based in Cambridge to recruit an Indirect Tax Specialist
The business has been unaffected by COVID and is showing no signs of slowing down its aggressive growth strategy, which has seen them win multiple lucrative contracts to ensure revenue for years ahead. They are now seen as a major player within the tech space and will likely double their turnover in the coming years.
You will be a confident communicator, able to develop strong internal and external relationships and take ownership of projects by actively researching information and working on their own initiative.
For this Indirect Tax opportunity will have experience within tax, experience within Indirect Tax is preferred but not essential. If you are ATT or CTA qualified or part qualified this may be a great opportunity for you to step into a new role and further your experience in Tax. You will be working in a supportive team to help you grow and develop in a dynamic business.
Responsibilities: (Full detailed job description available)
- As an indirect tax specialist, you will be working on the production and review of the indirect tax returns across GB, Ireland and International entities.
- Reporting tax returns to revenue authorities and handling queries
- VAT Returns, Timely payment of taxes and all administration
- Reconciliation and completion of reporting
- Implementing internal tax controls and maintaining tax compliance tracker
- Reviewing and checking of the data to confirm accuracy; where needed liaising with accounting and operations teams to resolve issues & questions
- Assisting with projects in the UK and overseas, including consideration of financial information and reading relevant legal documentation.