£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid Working
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Northampton, in search of a Tax Specialist. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this is a brand new position due to growth. We require an ambitious, technical Tax specialist to join the business to cover all UK tax compliance, accounting, reporting and planning.
- Corporate tax compliance for the UK Group.
- Tax governance - working with the Finance Team to maintain compliance with relevant tax laws, regulations, guidance, internal procedures and controls.
- Calculating corporation payments.
- Preparing ad-hoc information, analysis and financial statements.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships within the business.
- Improve internal processes and procedures to deliver the tax strategy.
- Responsible for the submissions of tax reporting, including payments to ensure submissions are accurate and on time.
- Communicate professionally and effectively across all key stakeholders & functions.
- Provide support for the completion of various external audits.
- Full or part qualified Accountant (CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA)
- Relevant Tax experience, ideally within a larger business.
- Robust individual who will question and investigate processes and outcome.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Attractive Bonus
- Generous Pension up to 10%
- 27 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care scheme
- Study Support
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.