£80000 - £90000 per annum
10 days ago
Joining this group means becoming part of a dynamic and collaborative team that values innovation and excellence. They seek out individuals who are passionate about making a positive impact and achieving the highest levels of performance. They foster a culture of ownership and empowerment, encouraging everyone to take initiative and make a difference. Their business is built around the needs of our customers and people, and they are committed to delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Review partnership and corporation tax returns prepared by team members, and prepare more complex tax returns.
- Project manage the CT compliance process, to ensure timely submission of all returns (CT and other)
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures.
- Review/prepare group relief matrix, REIT financial statements, review property income distribution tax deductions.
- Prepare and review calculations for returns under the corporate interest restriction legislation, and liaise with external advisors.
- Manage and review transfer pricing calculations for the returns
- Prepare and review schedules for quarterly reporting to shareholders e.g. capital allowances and losses, and ongoing tax risks.
- Manage tax elements of the audit process.
- Manage SAO compliance.
- Review quarterly tax forecasts and manage tax payments.
- Prepare SDLT returns & review ATED.
This role would ideally suit tax professionals with Propety / Real Estate experience although the client is open, whether that's within practice or in an in-house role already.