Coventry, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, PHC
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Tax Manager to join a large corporate business based in Coventry - a well-known brand - as their Tax Manager. This is a broad in-house tax role covering VAT and Corporation tax, and other tax projects.
The Tax Manager role will be responsible for:
- Managing the company VAT returns (VAT accounting, reporting, & compliance)
- Responsible for the Corporation Tax (compliance & reporting)
- Improving the tax and treasury function: maintaining, updating and improving the Group policies and procedures
- Managing the relationship with the External Tax auditors
- Tax reporting to the Directors and SMT
- Transfer Pricing
- iXBRL submissions
- Tax risk Management
- Tax Strategy
- Intrastat & Income tax returns
- Other associated projects with regards to tax and treasury
The successful Tax Manager will be a qualified (CTA) tax advisor, and have ideally 3+ years post qualification experience. This can be straight from within a Professional Services firm, or from within Industry. The successful Tax Manager will have a strong academic background, and have outstanding attention to detail, work to tight deadlines, and a commercial mindset.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Tax Manager:
Base salary: £60-70,000 (DOE)
Car/ Car allowance
Up to 20% bonus
Contributory pension, healthcare, and other benefits inline with a large corporate business.
To apply for the Tax Manager position in Coventry, Warwickshire, or for further information, please apply with your CV at your earliest convenience, or call Philippa Templeton at Gleeson Recruitment Group on 07960 086 368, or email Thank you