Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a hospitality and leisure business in Birmingham to find a Talent & Development Manager to join their team. Offering a salary of up to £45k + Car + Benefits and hybrid working.
As Talent Development Manager you will be working closely with business leaders and the wider HR team to identify talent gaps and support the growth of talent within the business. This will include:
- Coordinating and managing internal leadership development programmes
- Managing and promoting the development of graduates
- Creating and managing a talent matrix.
- Organising training courses, workshops, events, venues, logistics, transport and accommodation as required in relation to all talent development activity
- Sourcing external courses and booking employees onto these
- Producing and maintaining of relevant course materials
- Managing the training budget
- Identifying key talent across the business
You will be able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and will have come from a similar sector background.