Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Agency recruiter? In-house recruiter? Passionate about driving brand awareness and engagement by social media? If so, please do read on!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership to support our client due to a period of innovative change and transformation.
As a Talent Attraction Advisor, you will take full accountability to work in collaboration with managers across the organisation and support the recruitment processes, tailoring your approach based on individual vacancy requirements.
Working closely with the HR and Talent teams, this role will have plenty of opportunities for you to build your personal recruitment skill sets and knowledge.
- Previous experience in either an in-house or agency recruitment environment essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers.
- Understand the importance of collecting qualitative data and how to present this information.
- Working knowledge of social media as an attraction tool
- Excellent knowledge of ATS systems
This is a permanent opportunity, with flexible working options and requirements to potentially travel across multiple sites to build a platform for your successful candidate pools.
This is a key role for this business who offer strong benefits packages and a great working environment for you to thrive with innovation as the organisation expands!