Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (6-month contract)
Location: Remote with some travel to site
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE - plus benefits
4 day working week considered
I am currently working to recruit for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a national organisation on a full time, 6-month fixed contract that could become permanent for the right candidate. With a salary of up to £35k this role offers opportunity for progression and movement throughout the business. A four day working week would also be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with the wider business to prioritise the recruitment of roles across the region.
While this role is largely remote, some travel to sites within your region will be required on a monthly basis.
The purpose of the role will be to provide an excellent recruitment service and your role will involve:
- Recruitment of high volume, niche roles
- Headhunting and direct sourcing (experience of LinkedIn Recruiter is advantageous)
- Working closely with key stakeholders of the business to ensure key roles are prioritised in line with business needs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a high volume and fast paced recruitment environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability prioritise in line with the business needs
- Previous experience of headhunting candidates at an executive level, direct sourcing and use of Linked In Recruiter
- Ability to build and manage relationships with recruitment agencies
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!