Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + plus benefits
8 months ago
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £40,000 plus benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a Birmingham based business within the professional services sector to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated resourcing team, helping them to source the best talent across their global offices, working on end-to-end recruitment processes.
The role will involve a proactive approach to recruitment, sourcing and assessing talent, helping candidates throughout the hiring process, whilst providing an excellent candidate experience.
At a strategic level, you will also be working on different projects within the business, helping to build new talent pipelines.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Developing a strong understanding and awareness of each part of the business and their recruitment needs.
- Attracting top talent to the business using creative sourcing strategies including the applicant tracking system and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including assessing applications, pre-screening and preparing candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Providing support to managers by advising on job descriptions and recruitment processes.
- Being involved with new career initiatives to further develop the Employer Brand.
- Working closely with the wider resourcing team.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2 years plus of in-house recruitment experience, working with hiring managers to deliver the best high-quality candidate experience throughout the process.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates and other direct sourcing channels.
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of 360 degree recruitment.
- High level of customer services and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of recruiting at all levels and is looking for a friendly and collaborative team to be a part of.
Please apply now for more information!