Birmingham, West Midlands
£40911.00 - £45004.00 per annum + plus benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Talent acquisition Specialist
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid)
Salary: £40,911 - £45,004 (plus benefits)
Hours: 37/week (flexible)
Are you a Talent Specialist? Do you have experience leading proactive HR and Talent projects?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a national organisation who have a real focus on their people and talent strategies and want to lead the way on their Talent Programs within the organisation.
We are looking for an individual who is not just a recruiter but has worked with projects involving Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning and Emerging Talent.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing delivery of Talent projects
- Specialising in the Acquisition of new Talent into the business
- Working closely with the wider Talent and HR teams for effective delivery of projects
- Provide expert guidance on Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives
- Working proactively on the EVP and brand awareness
- Managing a portfolio of external suppliers
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally
Benefits with this role include:
- Pension scheme 5% EE 10% ER
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- 26 days Annual Leave, increasing with each year of service (max.31)
If you are looking for your next opportunity to promote and shape Talent Acquisition, then apply today!