9 months ago
Do you have a background within systems support? Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a global business who are recognised as an industry leader within their field? If so then Gleeson Recruitment are currently looking for an experience System's Support Specialist to join a global logistics company based in Berkshire on a permanent basis. The salary on offer to the successful candidate will be £37,500 per annum + benefits which can be discussed on application.
The successful candidate will be joining a global company that provides specialist logistics software for 3rd parties, with the purpose of this role being to liaise with external customers to offer technical design and implementation support which will allow them to integration the offered software with theirs. This is a filed based role where a significant amount of domestic travel is required.
Day to day the roll will entail the following:
- Working through assigned projects to support the on-boarding of new customers wishing to integrate systems, using API/ EDI technology.
- Working through assigned projects to support the addition of new capabilities of existing customers
- Planning diary to facilitate customer visits nation-wide
- Answering emails and calls supporting customers and operational colleagues with general queries
- Supporting customers in 'Hyper care' when they have successfully gone live with integration
The department you will be working within provides customers with the electronic tools necessary to automate their shipping processes, comprising:
- Address and data management.
- Document / label production.
- Electronic bookings and manifesting.
Further to the above you will be required to carry out the following within your role:
- Provide technical expertise/consultancy and field support to customers wishing to use the software.
- To keep up to date with new technology to ensure an optimum service offering to our customers.
- Support Sales as a Pre-sales Consultant if and when required.
If you feel this description fits your background and suits what you are looking for in your next role, then please get in touch for a further conversation.
Please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.