£40000 - £42500 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Systems Developer
Salary: £40k - £42.5k per annum
- Sizing, costing, estimating the cost of both implementation and removal of products / services.
- Support all requirements to within the software lifecycle management as well and promoting solution design.
- Be able to provide and define all requirements with reasonable solutions which can be supported.
- Identify and solve stability issues, across both functional and non-functional parts of the business.
- Planning deployment of new / updated products, configurations and new build scripts.
- Working with technology and infrastructure vendors
- Provide necessary resources within SCRUMs
- Must have experience of Agile.
- Proactive in supporting Development and QA teams.
- Strong skills working with automation techniques and tools.
- Must have previous experience with Cloud Technologies.
- Be able to or willing to coordinate and contribute to SCRUMs.
You'll be working for a well-established organization with big plans to grow the development team. If you are a Systems Engineer / Administrator or Developer looking to make a move into more of a DevOps this is a great opportunity which will combine a bit of both. If you're unsure but curious to find out more, drop me an email with your CV at