£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Do you thrive within a back-office systems support role? Maybe you are a super-user, having used Oracle systems previously? If so, please read on!
Within this full-time, permanent role, you will join a flexible working organisation, attending their stunning Birmingham offices two days per week.
As a main point of contact for all HR Systems users and providing first-line support, you will be responsible for business critical support to the team within this varied role.
From troubleshooting basic issues, to maintenance activities, you will have the opportunity to working within a growing back office function and wider team to support and resolve issues efficiently as they arise. As you will be conducting regular audits, you will investigate and adopt an analytical approach to processes, working to provide a high level customer support focus. You may be required to provide training to internal stakeholders, so you will need to possess strong communication skills to be in regular contact with key stakeholders and internal customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience in systems administration or HR data systems
- Experience working within the professional services sector is a distinct advantage
- Issue investigation and resolution experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel skills
- Prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met to achieve results
- Collaborative and an effective team player
- Ability to make informed decisions