Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
- To be a key player in the finance systems team, delivering support and changes to the current EPM Planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting application;
- Ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data and to ensure that the range of management tools and reports used are adequate and fit for purpose.
- Support projects to implement new, and update existing, models for the processing of financial and management reporting, planning and forecasting data;
- Provide training and insight to business users and others in the wider organisation who need to use the systems;
- Work with sponsors, stakeholders and developers to design and develop management reports to better inform the business
- Test internal processes and procedures for the EPM toolset, ensuring that all policies, procedures and guidance documentation are up to date;
- Ensure data consistency across multiple reports and systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (preferred), or qualified by experience;
- 3-5 years' experience of working in a Finance FP&A function, supporting the planning, forecasting and reporting (EPM) applications and processes;
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing finance reporting, planning and forecasting processes and policies on an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform;
- Experience of delivering month end reporting processes and experience of administering Finance EPM applications - relational SQL Server-based;
- Advanced and demonstrable SQL experience (construction, data manipulations and ad-hoc queries);
- Experience of acquiring and transforming data from ERP (Finance, HR) systems - ideally SAP ECC, FICO and HCM.