£37000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Systems Accountant - Navision
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a contemporary, fast growing brand with a head office function based in Lichfield with the on boarding of a Systems Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a Navision super user, who enjoys reporting and efficiency's. Due to expansion, the Systems Accountant will have involvement with up and coming projects. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
The successful Systems Accountant will be joining a brand which really values their employees, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills, gain access to a 24/7 helpline for you and your family for mental health awareness, fantastic discount on products, access to health club, restaurant and shopping discounts and free parking!
Hybrid working is on offer with a 3/2 split.
Systems Accountant Responsibilities:
- You will be working across the finance function and the wider business to ensure the accuracy and compliance of financial information throughout the business.
- You will be project managing and taking ownership of key financial projects, including:
- Opportunities for document capture.
- Bank reconciliation optimisation.
- Merging and highlighting duplicate clients.
- Finance system upgrades.
- System administrator for all financial systems, including Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / Natwest Bankline.
- Finance lead for all Company system enhancements, working in partnership with wider IT team and support partners.
- Accountable for the integrity and health of the stock ledger, ensuring accuracy and key processes are run.
- Responsible for supporting the production of the management accounts and enhancing business reporting including:
- Closing the ledger at month end.
- Updating the system for the new month end and updating key performance indicating.
- Liaise with external auditors, to demonstrate the high degree of systems integrity, withheld by the business.
- We believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of what our software can do, the ideal person will enjoy:
- Taking charge of all financial modules.
- Managing and overcoming issues.
- Promoting improvements.
- To be the system expert in interrogating the database in the provision of advanced ad-hoc reporting, utilising "Jet" to access multiple data sources.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision / Microsoft Dynamics / Business Central is essential.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Experience within a multi-site company would be ideal.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with JET report writing and Power BI.
- Finance knowledge / interest.
To apply for the Systems Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.