£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Salary - £35,000/£40,000
Position - Permanent
Location - Nottingham
We are looking for an enthusiastic systems administrator to integrate with our existing team, you will develop and maintain existing software platforms, be responsible for the current infrastructure that is in place and you will be driving our system monitoring solutions and building a new CI/CD pipeline to allow us to manage all our environments.
What would we like from you?
- Able to support AWS infrastructure (EC2, VPC, VPN, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SES, Route 53 etc.).
- Able to support Linux (Debian 9 and later) on the command line directly.
- Familiar with Cloud orchestration technologies and best practice.
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment environments.
- Network configuration (ACL, AWS, security groups, firewalls, routing).
- Experience with Jira, Git, Chef and Lambda scripting (desirable).
- Experience in an ISO 27001 environment.
Do you think you have what it takes to collaborate with our intuitive team to help us continue developing the next industry beating service whilst maintaining reliable and performant existing software platforms?
If you do and would like to find out more about what we can offer you then please apply and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can.